Become a 2013 WASRG Member
Click here to use a credit card to complete your membership online, or to receive an invoice.
2010 WASRG dues per calendar year:
- State or Federal Government Employees - $75
- Individual Corporate or Association Employees - $150
- Unlimited Corporate Rate - $400
(The Unlimited Corporate Rate allows 2 or more members from the same organization to participate in all WASRG events at the membership rate)
If you are a state government relations professional, or would like to become more involved in the industry, join WASRG today and start enjoying all of the benefits of membership:
- Network with over 350 WASRG state government relations professionals at monthly events.
- Interact with government officials and policy experts.
- Learn about key legislation and public policy issues at our in-depth issue forums and annual summit.
- Access the members-only section of the WASRG website for a wide range of resources for busy government relations professionals.
- Search the online membership directory with detailed contact information for the “Who’s Who” of state government affairs professionals in the Washington, DC area.
- Enhance your career with professional development seminars.
- Participate in the WASRG mentor program and get advice from experienced government affairs colleagues.
- Help shape state government affairs through the Membership & Communications, Website & Technology, and Marketing & Special Events committees.
Questions? Email Information@wasrg.com.